background

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Up to Date!


Sunday my little man
My men!
Huds saw the kids shoveling leaves into piles so he dragged a shovel out of the foyer
Anyone else love when little kids comment on their outfit/grooming.  For example today we were sitting by one of Hudson's friends at church, she is 3 and quite perceptive.  She pointed at my red lips puzzled and said to her dad "what happened to Hudson's mom's lips" I quickly offered her some lipstick to which she declined.  It reminded me of a few years ago when I wore glasses to church and a fiery red head who was also about 3 was like to sum it up, why, why would you wear those, terrible idea.  Then there is the opposite of the spectrum when you wear big pearls and ruffles and all of a sudden you must be a glamorous princess.  Can't please everyone all the time I guess especially in the 2-5 year old age range.

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's hilarious! Gotta love little kids and what they say! Are those the red shoes you bought on the girl's trip from that amazing consignment shop that we found??!

    Huds is adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are those very shoes! I've been waiting all summer to wear them this fall!

      Delete