background

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Glorious Autumn Monday

Monday morning was going to be a lazy day at home when my friend Natalie invited me to a Corn Maze. We couldn't say no to such Autumn revelry, so here you have it. It was absolutely beautiful and educational and no chainsaw kids (those kids freak me out!) We made it through, we may have made our own path a couple times but it was totally worth it! Each turn had a question about health/food/agriculture etc depending on the answer you chose which way to go.   It was nestled next to the mountains kind of like everything here is.  Unfortuantely my camera died so this is all I got pic wise.

 Did I ever tell you about the time I talked TJ into going to the Haunted Village at This is the Place Monument? Well one time when I was just barely pregnant a friend of mine who was a hostess up there gave me free tickets. I thought how scary can it be? Before we walk into the first building a sign says no hurting the staff members. We walk in and scary man is corning me into a wall, I want to deck him or kick him where it counts but I can't. So I run out the door where I hyperventilate and start running around the building where I'm not supposed to be, a creepy dressed woman/girl breaks character and says it isn't so bad, whatever, I think let me out of here before I claw your eyes out, and that was it, I'm done with scary haunted anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment