background

Sunday, December 16, 2012

The rest of UT take 2HH



toward the end Huds started climbing in the train

too much fun with the cousins!






before croup struck


watching a snow storm


Jam session, I'm sure the people who live under this room loved us


Huds mastered climbing alone and this is what I found


Huds napped and I directed a bakefest





made caramels




breakfast date with the cutest boy ever


why I shouldn't have 6 kids


these got us through our train ride


watching Todd play basketball, he's our hero!


Sorry about the instagram like posts, it's good to be home and I hope to start posting more regularly again, we are still tired and recovering from our traveling!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest kids!! It was so fun to see you while you were here. Dew and I miss you guys xoxo

    ReplyDelete