background

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nesting




Yes it's true I'm pregnant! I have lots of cravings and feel slightly sick sometimes but not too bad. However before I knew I was pregnant we were thinking about buying a condo and moving. All and all we felt really good about doing it good price, great location, it was cute had lots of perks and it is a friend of mine who's moving away. I prayed about it and got the answer TJ could take care of me and a baby where we currently live. I didn't think in the least that I was pregnant. We were hoping to be pregnant for the past couple months and I just didn't think it would happen anytime soon. I even started to think maybe we should put it off till TJ was done with school so that we could buy a home. Anyway TJ said if we stayed where we were I could make it as beautiful as I wanted. So I nested as my landlord calls it, his wife is about 6 months pregnant and nested when she was first pregnant too. I bought some artwork and we well TJ painted our kitchen table. Hopefully you like the black because that's the after. Great job honey! About 3 weeks later we found out I am pregnant I kind of had an inkling on our Mt Olympus hike as I was slower than usual plus I had consistently slower running times all week. TJ was taking a nap when I took the test, I showed it too him and he kept saying what does it mean and drawing a plus with his fingers, haha. That puts us at a June 30th due date. We're excited for our new little member, life is going to change!

4 comments:

  1. What?!?! No way! You're pregnant? I am sooooo happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sticken excited for you guys!!!!! You are going to be the best parents ever!!!!! o my gosh, you have no idea how happy I am for you. You are going to be a mommy..... a wonderful, fun loving, funky dancing, sweet mormon hot momma. I want to see pictures liz!!!!! O my gosh. Man I miss you tons... love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! And I love the new table, it's beautiful! So So happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adock this is a beautiful and touching post. Thank you for sharing. It's so true that Heavenly Father takes care of us, especially when you're starting a family. I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete