background

Friday, November 16, 2012

A Much Overdo Red Hill Hike





at the bottom









hauling the babe

Mt Sopris Mushroom Rock view



timer picture, love this!



So I made a new friend Brooke, she has the cutest blog over here, she moved here from Illinois but is originally from Alaska super cool right?  I adore her but we have a dilema we are both carless most days.  Her husband is moving out in February with their car and my husband is working from sunup to sundown so he has our car most days, but when he doesn't I take the car and we do fun things like this. Or there was one time Brooke rode her bike to Grand Ave and I rode the bus and we went through all the little shops only managing a thrift store purchase and a gift for a baby.  So glad she is here and I need to hang out with her more before her job starts with the Aspen Ski Co

In other news I got braces, yikes, don't go back and overanalyze my teeth now!  They hurt, Huds just cut his 7th tooth and I just got my braces yesterday oww.  We have been eating smoothies, soup, and quesadillas, I'M HUNGRY!!!!  A good friends husband offered us a deal we couldn't resist.  I just keep wanting to rip these things out of my mouth, which my oldest brother did when he got his (well his expanders anyways) he said they hurt really bad and I have to get those in a month and I'm old and my mouth isn't like a 10 year olds lets hope I can make it, straight teeth are worth it right???  No gummy bears or popcorn :-(

Many of these picture are taken by Brooke, thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. it was such a fun hike! we must do it again...if it's not too snowy when i get back from thanksgiving travels. i think you'll end up loving the braces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wes got braces almost four years ago and said they really hurt at first too, but he's SOOOO glad to have had them. Yes, they are worth it - although I never noticed you needed them before, you've always had such a happy beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete