background

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

things I've been thinking we need lately

So I've really been focusing and noticing how things don't bring happiness but love, peace, and truth do. Anyway being that we are having a baby there are a few things he's going to need, and a couple things I am going to need and or maybe want to enjoy!
Cuisinart ICE-21R Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker

Cuisinart ICE-21R Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker Imagine all the yummy ice cream's, frozen yogurts, and sorbet's I could concoct!

GULLIVER Crib white Length: 53 1/2 " Width: 29 1/2 " Height: 32 5/8 " Bed width: 27 1/2 " Bed length: 52 "  Length: 136 cm Width: 75 cm Height: 83 cm Bed width: 70 cm Bed length: 132 cm  HEMNES Changing table top white Width: 33 1/8 " Depth: 31 1/2 " Height: 4 3/8 "  Width: 84 cm Depth: 80 cm Height: 11 cm  EXPEDIT Shelving unit white Width: 35 " Depth: 15 3/8 " Height: 58 5/8 " Max load/shelf: 29 lb  Width: 89 cm Depth: 39 cm Height: 149 cm Max load/shelf: 13 kg  or this for a room divider/really cute place to put our babies cute things onEXPEDIT Bookcase white Width: 58 5/8 " Depth: 15 3/8 " Height: 58 5/8 " Max load/shelf: 29 lb  Width: 149 cm Depth: 39 cm Height: 149 cm Max load/shelf: 13 kg  Argington Organic 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set - Fish & PebblesProduct Image DwellStudio® for Target® Hippo Baby Bedding CollectionProduct Image 3 Piece Baby Crib Bedding Set- Madagascar<em>Petunia Pickle Bottom</em> Cake <em>Society Satchel</em>, Black Walnut Cake

that's a really overpriced diaper bag by the way not a purse that I may or may not be getting for mother's day because I found it in the discontinued outlet store in brown

Fisher Price L7836 Zen Collection Gliding Bassinet Fisher Price L8339 Zen Collection Cradle Swing

these play really nice relaxing nature sounds

Brother XL2600I 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch

and this is for mom to let loose all her creativity that's been stifled for the past 8 years, don't worry I won't make any puffy flowered curtains. Next time my birthday, Christmas or maybe the 4th of July rolls around since I don't want to wait till Dec remind me that I have everything I want picked out. Oh wait I forgot something

3 comments:

  1. My one and only recommendation: Don't get a froo-froo diaper bag. As cute as it is, you'll find it doesn't have enough space/pockets/compartments. We got a Mountainsmith bag. It's not technically a "diaper" bag but I sing it's praises daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My diaper bag is a Petunia Pickle Bottom. Same brand as the one in your picture. Definitely a "froo-froo" bag. BUT it does work as a backpack. It has shoulder straps and a a fair amount of pockets. As with everything, I got it online. Online shopping is great because most websites have reviews on their stuff for better or worse. Amazon.com/moms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the ice cream/yogurt maker, it was fun for a while, but we don't use it much anymore

    ReplyDelete