background

Sunday, October 21, 2012

15 going on 16 months

This little dude is GROWING! He's still rocking the 98% for everything but weight, where he is in the 80th. He's getting streaks of independence and loves to open the fridge and choose what he wants to eat. His latest fave is plain pumpkin, no sugar or seasoning just plain-o pumpkin puree, kind of like his dad. He loves cars and balls. We were at a friends home on a golf course and he kept gathering and gathering golf balls even though he kept dropping them, if there is a ball in a 100 yard radius Huds will find it! He loves hugging, one of my favorite things to do is leave so that when I get home I get a big hug. He really isn't much for talking yet but understands a lot and and knows who Jesus is so we're ok with that.  I think he's up to hi, Jesus, ohh (dog), dada, momma, all (ball), and a few others, he imitates us well but I'm not always the best at picking up what he's saying.

He's still a favorite among the kiddos especially the little ladies and if I'm anywhere without Hudson, the ladies ask all about him.  Case in point Huds napped through church today.  I had a 3 year old ask me for a full hour where Hudson was followed by about 5 others where's Hudson all from ages 11 and under.  He was also napping when we arrived at a bonfire today and I turned around and there were 6 little girls all looking in the windows and opening the doors waiting for Hudson to wake up.  It's hard to have a bad day with this guy around and to me 17 years left with this kid seems like far too short of a time, but ask me that again when he's 16 years old and I'll let you know how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment