background

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Motherhood

My life pretty much goes something like this
Typical Day 1:
7am wake up go running
730 come home feed hungry Hudson I'm all sweaty
8am play with Hudson grab some cereal
10am baby naps I hop in shower
1030 feed Hudson while wrapped in towel
11am play with Hudson
130 rock, bounce, walk, smile at overtired baby, while snacking on dried mangos and Chile Chips from Costco
2:40 Hudson falls asleep
3pm Hudson wakes up, TJ comes home
330 I hand Hudson to TJ and try to decide am I more hungry or tired
345 my vitals are dropping, TJ says I'm taking you to the Olive Garden
4 30 I've downed a whole plate of pasta 3 breadsticks and salad, more please, oh yes and Hudson has fallen asleep, TJ and I enjoy our freedom peace together for the next 4 hours
830 feed Hudson, bath Hudson(at least someone is getting a regular bathtime around here)
1030 freetime take II read/blog/watch movies oh wait I should go to bed
12 bedtime
5am was that a cough or a choke? must check baby

Typical Day 2
7am wake up hit snooze
715 wake up must pump if you know what I mean
725 ready for run
726 Hudson wakes up, he's so cute and me and other parts of me are so happy to see him
730 feed/play
9am take our Ghetto car to the shop go to the craft store while Hudson falls asleep on the drive over, good friend/old roommate calls she is in town
10am arrive at roommates in my workout clothes, sans brushed teeth
1015 while changing Hudson friends 1 year old who is the same size as Hudson drops her apple on his face, screaming ensues and I can't even finish changing Hudson till Koemi is out of sight, Hudson cries when he sees Koemi for the rest of the day
1030 Play at the park
11 feed Hudson
12 feed adults wait a minute have I eaten today? Hudson falls asleep
1pm finish craft store run
2pm drop off car at shop
230 feed Hudson, husband calls, have they called you about the car?, ummm no I just dropped it off
330 visiting teaching companion texts "shall I drive or you", me carless unless husband arrives home soon
340 I shower, no time to wash my hair, I think I washed it Wednesday, Tuesday, Monday(today is Thursday) no wait maybe I washed it Sunday or was it Saturday oh well side part bun, there is always tomorrow or the next day
355 vt companion arrives, TJ arrives, can't fit Hudson's car seat so I leave him on the curb for TJ but then I can't drive away with my son on a curb so I make vt companion wait and point at son till he picks him up, Hudson is asleep
4-6 vt
6 feed Hudson hang out at inlaws
63o inlaws house floods again, time to move out of this neighborhood!
7 arrive home Hudson fell asleep in the stroller ride
72o Hudson is awake, feed rock etc etc
10 freedom I mean bedtime for Hudson
Never been happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment