background

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm a good wife!

So today for young womens the activity was glow in the dark volleyball, super fun, this is at least the 2nd year of it, everyone loves it. However after two narrow misses to sleeping Hudson, I decided to walk around out in the halls. The high-counsel room doors were open, I could hear voices but pretty sure they were in the room next door. So I peeked in and there were TJ's missing scriptures that he left during the baby blessing and had been MIA for almost a month.

Next TJ gave me the go ahead to buy fall boots, I've been looking for the perfect boot for at least 3 seasons, and unwilling to pay a high price. So I searched and searched and searched some more, expecting to spend at least $100. Finally I found a pair for $50 including shipping, and they look perfect!!! I found them on this website 6pm.com and since I've already ordered them I am happy to share my good fortune.

See I'm a good wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment