background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Lady Killer




Everywhere I go Hudson is ooood and awed over, I thought every baby got this but am noticing he gets an exceptional amount of attention. I even caught a teenage boy taking a picture of him with his phone today, what the heck. Lucky for him it was in a setting I couldn't confront him. Yesterday a friend and I were at the Dodo and our waitress totally offered baby sitting services and spent a good 15 mins telling me why she was a great baby sitter and starring at and talking to Hudson. Hudson has his dad's ridiculously long eye lashes and big blue twinkly eyes so I don't really blame people. Plus he loves to stare at people and figure them out and is a great smiler, he was born a smiling social butterfly. His number one nickname given to him by women we don't know is Lady Killer, the women who give this to him always call every other lady in the vicinity to come look at this baby.

Which digresses me to a funny story, we went to the Greek festivele last weekend, TJ met us there. On the way back to my car some hobo starts talking me telling me he just got out of the Navy Seals yesterday, 1st clue he's a lying hobo, long hair, second big belly which I stared at so obviously that he started telling me how he ate too many Indian Tacos, 3rd clue he looks blind in one eye, anyway Hudson looks at him and back at me and back and forth again and again till Hobo man asked where his dad was and I said just over there and booked it across the street as the light changed. I really might start carrying a Ruger sheez. On my way accross the street I saw a couple who had just been married in the temple sigh I just stared back at them remembering that feeling and loving the way they were looking at eachother. This probably gave Taco Hobo man a big head but it was worth staring at!

Tomorrow Hudson will be 11 weeks and he is almost 15 pounds, that's like the size of a 6 month old or something sheez he is a big boy but he is long too so he looks like a really old baby that can't move as smoothly as he should.

No comments:

Post a Comment