background

Sunday, September 25, 2011

12 Weeks





Hudson is 12 weeks as of Thursday and cuter than ever! I couldn't sleep Friday night thinking how cute he is. If you can imagine this pure adorableness smiling and laughing at you and thinking you are his world you wouldn't be able to sleep either. He makes me feel glorious!
Hudson laughs a lot especially late at night he gets a little punchy and funny, I'll post some pics and you can see what I mean he will give me this inquisitive look and then coo and laugh I love it!
We recently discovered he really likes the color yellow, he will stare anything yellow down. Other things he likes to stare at are the clock next to my bed, a monkey and soccer ball burp cloth, stripes, and a piece of art I have of a mother and baby (he will coo at that it's so cute).
He imitates us more and more everyday and loves attention from his dad, sometimes I get a little jealous but than I remember all the fun we have when dad is gone and I figure he deserves some of this too.
His favorite song is 5 Little Ducks, he always thinks I'm the coolest when I sing it, sometimes I'll even change up the song because those ducks didn't listen to their mom, it often becomes "1 Little Hudson when out to play over the hills and far away, when his mom said come in for dinner, he ran in and gave her a big hug, 'cause he loves her so much". I know I have issues.
Well it's nap time for the whole Connolly home, sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment