background

Friday, September 16, 2011

Liz

Tonight I went to a relief society retreat and our speaker Wendi Dunford spoke. I had a hard time hearing everything because I was taking care of Hudson in the other room but the parts I caught were that women tend to loose their sanity as they age because they don't have something that they are the "expert" at and after raising children they forget who they are. I hope that is what we were supposed to get. Anyway I'm trying to find what I can be an expert at. I love being a mother and I'm perfectly content to be just that, it's what I've always wanted. However, I do have that piece of me that remembers I am smart and I can contribute to man kind in other ways besides my posterity, I don't believe anything will ever be more important but I do believe that I should challenge myself to grow in a way that will benefit mankind.
The things I love most are:
family and relationships
nature
the outdoors
traveling
running
cooking and dietetics
creating, fashion, art, design etc.
I'm an idealist and I always want to create the perfect for me everything

Some of my favorite things are:
color: I'd say I have a favorite spectrum from baby blue to greenish bluish turquoise
food: pasta with vegis, steak, french fries, and vanilla
animal: horse
number: 17
singer: Jack Johnson
friend: TJ

least favorite things:
pollution
traffic, more the aspect of being surrounded by people constantly zooming by going here and there, never enjoying where they are
seafood, minus salmon and a good trout
Well that's all for now I hope to dedicate this blog to all things I love and figure out what I can be "expert" on

No comments:

Post a Comment