background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mom or Dad? You be the judge!






Recently TJ's parents dropped off all his old pictures and such. There were yearbooks with entries like, Hi handsome give me a call followed by digits, from girls I know, and I had a crush on you last year so lets get together followed by more digits. It's true Hudson
gets the lady-killerness from his dad. We also found some even younger baby pictures of TJ than I had previously seen.
The first two are of TJ, the next two are of Hudson (well one of Hudson and TJ) and the next two are of me, I'm the one in the purple bathing suit.

So who do you think Hudson looks like?

2 comments:

  1. He's a really good mix of both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is a 70/40 baby. 70% you. I see a lot of your side in him. Either way, he is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete