background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A day in the life of Hudson and Mommy(me)

6:20 I hear Hudson, maybe he'll go back to bed, nope
6:40 feed Hudson
7 go for a run while TJ gets ready for work
7:30 eat breakfast and feed Hudson rice cereal
8 Hudson takes a nap, I make baklava and cookies
11 I know I'm lucky Hudson wakes up we party like there is no tomorrow, read, eat, roll on the floor, etc, while Hudson feels the need to always be with me, I placed him in his bouncer, he rolls over in his bouncer, that's a new one
1pm nap, I try to fix a flat tire on his stroller
2pm Hudson rolls around to get toys back to front, front to back, toys are boring, he eyes the fishing poles and rolls around then his all consumingness of the fishing poll starts to frustrate him, feed him some pees, he loves the Earths Best peas, spits out the Gerber peas, I smell them, they do smell different
4pm nap while I try to catch up on the mess of a home we've created throughout the day
5 wake up run to mom connollys, stub my toe, nope pretty sure I broke my toe
6pm head home, TJ is home, pop Hudson in the bath
7pm should be Hudson's bedtime but he is wide awake smiling and laughing,

I ask TJ "does every baby do this?" put Hudson on the floor put toy in front of him out of reach, he holds his chest and hands up off floor really high and swims with back legs then some how gets to the lion, I'm not really sure how he does it, it's like swimming on the carpet, TJ " I don't know" we marvel over his strength, then as if to show off he gets on his hands on his knees "woa" I say "that's a new one" we marvel some more
finally he seems a little tired I put him down to sleep, he gets a little mad flips over and goes to sleep
7:40 I run to a friends baby shower
9:30 I jam out to Pear Jam singing with all the passion of my 13 year old self that used to LOVE that song
10pm pull in, oh yes I am a mom and wife, weird
10:30 pm take care of responsible grown up stuff
11pm blog/bed!
pictures of this amazing day to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment