background

Friday, June 24, 2011

pregnancy woes

So all in all I feel great but it's been a rough day of pregnancy. First I tripped while running and all should be happy to hear that I even thought as I purposely rolled onto my upper arm that contained my ipod, I knew it was either ipod or baby and instinctively I chose to land on the ipod, fortunately neither was injured. I did end up with a nice bloody raspberry knee haven't had one of those for a while! Next as I'm trying to throw a couple curls in my hair in the 2 mins I have before I headed out the door I burn my finger, it doesn't seem to bad till about 8pm when it grows a giant blister. Back to the morning, I ran out the door and was treating my knee wound while TJ drives me for my OB check up, we see my sister-in-law. Imagine her eyes, TJ driving toward hospital, 39 week pregnant Liz with leg on dashboard, haha I can't stop laughing, it's like h is head was sticking out or something. A few texts cleared things up. At the Doctors BP was low, dilated to a 3, scheduled induction date in case, not so bad. Numbers on the scale and asking a nurse who lost her twins if she had children BAD! So I mosey on to work, where I manage to work as little as possible and eat my lunch by 11 am. Followed by some french fries and a hot dog throughout the day I puffed up like the michelen tire man or whoever that guy was in ghost busters. I came home slept woke up hungry ate some ice cream. TJ took me out to share a Chipotle burrito watch Rio in 3D (first time I watched a 3D movie, I can't wait to see the one about animals we saw in the previews, like our glasses?) and toss the football around so fun! Feeling motivated to get the baby out and start some PX96 and running!

1 comment:

  1. thinking of you guys! can't wait to hear news of a little one in your arms:)

    ReplyDelete