background

Monday, June 27, 2011

French Kiss Anniversary





Today was the anniversary of many things, first of all 3 years ago today TJ took me to Liberty Park in the evening we played in those water canyon things and ran all around, and then we stood on the bridge and he asked me if I trusted him, he made me do that trust exercise and fall backwards, and then he kissed me, this time a bit more than the one from the weekend before, OK so it was our first french kiss. So to celebrate I told him I was going to take him somewhere. The past year the bridge was closed due to an oil spill. He figured it out and said he was going to take me instead, so we had a little picnic, so fun! I really didn't trust anyone down there to take a pic, besides TJ, so we just set up the auto timer and now look at us 3 years later waiting for our son. Awww. We also saw this mommy duck with her 7 ducklings, double aww!
So today also marks my last day at work at iFreedom, it was supposed to be Friday but I just panicked and wondered what I would do all day at home, in the past this has never been a problem for me but I guess after 2 1/2 years it's a hard habit to break, especially when you spend more time at work than anywhere else. So I showed up today after my boss already submitted my maternity leave paperwork, everyone is afraid my water will break there, and I am tired of hauling around there but I never get sick to telling everyone, yes I am still pregnant and still here, and he is due Thursday. I left early but I am tempted to go back tomorrow but I'm going to try to focus on enjoying sleeping in. I'm also panicking about loosing my paycheck, we lived quite comfortably with it and now I am working on distinguishing between wants and needs, it's really good for me, I've been pretty spoiled my whole life.

I also heard today was the martyrdom of the prophet Joseph Smith and his brother Hyrum.

The Wee Connolly is pretty crowded but he is good to me, I can feel his bottom in my left side and he is bent at the waist from what I can tell with his legs going across, I can't wait to hold him and love him and tell him what a good baby he is, he only kicked my ribs for a couple days, now I think he sometimes gets his foot on the outside of them, kind of strange and hard to breath but really usually he is just smooshed up I think in a position similar to this. TJ packed his bag today he is convinced he is coming everyday, I am convinced he will be growing up to manhood in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment