background

Thursday, April 28, 2011

31 weeks


Before I forget we had our ultrasound today, Hudson's head is still measuring in the 98% yikes he looks about 2 weeks ahead of schedule but they said that really means nothing due date wise. He weighed in at 4.5 pounds and seems to have TJ's forehead and chin and my nose and lips, we shall see though. I am in the upper normal range for fluids for him so that with his noggin is making me measure about 3 weeks ahead still although the ultrasound tech asked if I came in because I was measuring small after I told her I was 31 weeks sheez people. It also makes me feel good that every time I go in the nurses assume I still weigh under 150 and every time I have to say keep going with the scale. It was neat to pay attention to where his body parts are his head is in my lower abs, his spine is along my right side, his privates are up towards my rib cage, and his legs were down my left side. Makes sense why I feel what I do and where. Like his little feet when I lay on my left side and his back I thought was his bum for the longest time. Also on Easter he was sticking his legs out on my left side they felt so big. My bp was 104/60 and weight was up 2 pounds making for a total gain of I'm thinking 33 because my Dr's scale always says I weigh 5lbs more than I do on my scale which I used for my starting weight. Today my cravings switched from lemon to lime as I had to stop and buy some Simply Limeade. True confession the tech took a photo of his head which turned out quite blurry both TJ and I are a little worried he has a beak now even though I saw a clearer image after, the one with the beak looking nose scarred us both thank you very much ultrasound Tech! I promise to love you no matter what baby!

3 comments:

  1. Are you for sure sticking with the name Hudson or are you just throwing it around? Because I, for one, LOVE it! I think it's a darling name! And I think you are a darling pregnant woman. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shandi he is Hudson unless he comes out looking different or further inspiration hits between now and than. Kind of like Hasan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, then I hope he doesn't come out looking like Hassan, I think Hudson is much better. =P

    ReplyDelete