background

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day





After a cookie, a mini-cupcake, and two Hershey's Kisses and than stepping on the scale I decided to throw the rest of the cake I made away. It was an amazing recipe I'll have to post it some time.

In celebration of the big day, I made 1-eyed jack heart toast for TJ and a heart mobile inspired by Martha Stewart who accompanies me every morning as I get ready for work.

Here's me at 20 weeks 4 days, today at work I got half the people saying you don't look pregnant at all and the other half saying I looked 25 weeks, I swear I'm only eating salad, fruit, and protein for the rest of my pregnancy.

The little guy has started getting on my nerves already! Really, my outer left thigh goes numb about once a day till I sit down, at first I thought I had a blood clot and flipped, but my Dr and the nurses have all said this is normal, as my uterus is growing and getting heavier when I stand it drops and presses on my nerves, sometimes I just have to jiggle our little guy and than it goes away he really has found some cozy spot on them. I'm not sure if getting on my nerves in the womb is a good omen. Oh and I have to note that yesterday he gave me a huge whack, I'm pretty sure it was an arm. We were sitting at church and I jumped and gasped grabbing my belly. Regardless of all this mom-abuse, I'm super excited to meet him and hold him and have two Valentine's next year. We've been trying to name him and so far it's been different every day. We just might need to see the little guy.

1 comment:

  1. We had the same idea! Great minds think alike. =) Also, I'm in the camp that says you don't look pregnant at all--you look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete