background

Monday, February 7, 2011

Trying to decide still

These are my final choices thus far the houndstooth is $99.00 on overstock, the hippos is $85.99 at Target, the zoo animals are also at Target for $75.99, the Deer are $149.00 at Burlington Coat Factory, the elephants are $139.00 on Amazon, the birds are $180.00, and the retro yellow and green is $276.50 from Serena and Lily
Bacati Metro Green 4-piece Crib Bedding SetProduct Image DwellStudio® for Target® Hippo Baby Bedding CollectionProduct Image 3 Piece Baby Crib Bedding Set- MadagascarMiGi Little Tree Crib Bedding Set Willow 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set I think this Carter's Elephant 4 Piece Crib SetSerena and Lily Crib Bedding Set Maggieis OK right, I'm not really sure if it's ok to copy and paste these pics I just am trying to decide for myself and free advertising right.

4 comments:

  1. I love the green with elephants, but I'm glad I don't have to choose, because I would probably change my mind a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote the houndstooth! SO cute! all of them are, really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're safe. =) I like the houndstooth one, the elephant one, and the yellow/green one! (I actually almost bought the bird one but Alex was NOT ok with the price tag. Now I'm glad I didn't, I love the one I bought).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The houndstooth is my favorite for the price but from the side it's just green and white kind of boring, I really want the pricey one!!!

    ReplyDelete