background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

love or hate MJ and U2?

Today I was driving in my car I decided to put Jack on hold and flip through the radio stations to see if there was anything new I was missing out on. A Michael Jackson song came on and our baby started moving quite wildly, song ended he was done. So I flipped through the stations and no movement till U2, and the same thing happened song ended and he was done. Either he really likes them or he really doesn't I like both of them I can't say I listen to them all the time and maybe that is what got him going something besides Jack Johnson and mommies voice. Usually I listen to my ipod while running in the morning which I assume he can't hear and Jack Johnson for my 5 minute commute to work. Anyway, I'm trying to listen to more music to see what he responds to.

No comments:

Post a Comment