background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fictionist


Please do the following:
1. Pause my playlist on the right towards the bottom that big green thing.
2. Press play on one or both of the Fictionist songs located on the top right in the Rolling Stone box
3. Love them
4. Go vote for them, and by vote for them I mean give them 5 stars!!!

Fictionist is in a contest to be the next up and coming band! I really think they are awesome not just because the curly haired guy is my husband's brother. I actually heard of them before I heard of my husband from a friend and checked them out and totally loved them! They used to be called Good Morning Maxfield in case any of you have been around the Provo music scene for a while. Stuart the lead singer has amazing vocals and I can't begin to describe the over all musical talent of everyone in the band. I don't think there is an instrument that someone in the band can't play. As far as I know and especially in my book every single one of them was a childhood music prodigy. They are refreshing yet comforting and that's the best way I know how to describe them in my own words. So stop reading vote and share!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your brother in law looks so much like your husband! I voted.

    ReplyDelete