background

Sunday, August 1, 2010

You belong among the wild flowers!



















Trial Lake, in the Uinta's where I caught my first fish a Rainbow Trout I named Pinky!

















































We did a little ax throwing and I made it my first time and yes that was my face!












Lily Lake was really cool I'm not sure I've ever seen Lily pads like that in real life. I tried out lots of settings on my camera on this trip.

You may also notice this fly kept trying to burrow in TJ's head while he was tying his fly, no matter how hard I beat the thing!

We hiked up to several lakes and concluded our trip to the Uinta's at Provo Falls. Utah-7, Colorado-11
Today was also the birth of my newest niece, Brynn Jasmine Andreadakis, she was delivered after 2 hours of labor and weighed 11 lbs, if you saw how little my sis-in-law is you would wonder how it is possible. Each of her babies keeps getting bigger.
I got called to be the mia-maid advisor at chuch, that's teaching the 14-16 year old young women, I'm so excited to work with the young women, I feel at home in there. I was sad to be released from nursery and will hold to my belief that it is one of the best callings in the church! I will miss snack time and all the adorable and wonderful little people. TJ is still in there and he told me one of the sweetest, spunkiest, most smiley, little girls colored pictures for us at her home and told her parents they were for TJ and Liz, it made me feel so loved that a 2 year old even knows my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment