background

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Coincedence? I don't think so!

So long ago when I was in the MTC (Missionary Training Center) I had a teacher that said "Coincidence?, I don't think so" pretty much all the time!

So the story unfolds, REWIND TJ gets a new mission president, my father volunteers to drive the missionaries to their Mission Meeting, he picks up two sets of elders and eats lunch with them, he thinks to himself looking at Elder Connolly, I wish Liz would marry someone like him.

Meanwhile I get called from Temple Square to the Nevada Las Vegas Mission. We are told that our mission is picked by who the mission president is. I love Pres Wadsworth, we even share the same birthday, which we celebrate while I'm out there! I return back to Temple Square in January with Sis Keller who is going home to Salt Lake, she is actually Pres. Wadsworth's niece and and an amazing missionary if I ever saw one.

FAST FORWARD to after my mission I go to Sis Keller's wedding, and she happens to work at my new boss' work pretty cool.

FAST FORWARD to my institute class when I first saw TJ's big blue eyes and knew he was for me!

FAST FORWARD even further to today, we attend the Aveson family reunion and I'm looking at the family tree, turns out TJ's grandma is first cousins with Pres. Wadsworth's father. Coincidence? I don't think so! Glad to know God is watching out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment