background

Monday, July 19, 2010

Bear Lake/ Idaho part 2









I always forget to upload my photos backwards so now I'm making a separate post. Other hilights from our trip include TJ pushing and digging our car out of the sand as well as other people's. The sign said you couldn't park on the road but there was only one thin path that was firm enough to drive on. I had the genius idea of using big flat rocks behind our tires. Other highlights include meeting up with the Kempe's at the beach, sea-doo's, lots of Costco chicken sausage, yummy. The second night we camped in ID, this was my first time standing in ID and I was very impressed. Idaho is beautiful!!!!! I didn't see any of the rat-burning, bathroom trapping boys that have tainted my view of ID for so many years. However we did see a cop chasing 3 horses with his flashlight on foot past a gas station on the main road. We stayed in a beautiful canyon and the start were AMAZING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment