background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

[insert name of city here]

I have the most beautiful and adventurous dreams. Sometimes I wonder if I'm getting any rest imagining everything I do in my sleep. My dreams are so life like and have taken me on many of my best trips. Sometimes reality is disappointing next to my dreams and other times I am oh so glad to wake up and see that there really isn't someone creeping around my house and I'm wondering why I can't scream. Last night I dreamed I was on a sandy beach somewhere, it had a really airy sunny feeling anyway, then the beach house I was staying in was about to get taken over by the tide and I woke up. Then I fell asleep on my couch tonight reading The Scarlet Pimpernel, which is turning out to be one of my favorite books of all time!!! TJ woke me up and it was so weird, I fell asleep in the world of my book and then started dreaming something completely different, it was like the 4th reality shift of the day for me when I woke up. I think I understand why babies and toddlers cry when they wake up all this reality shifting business. It really took me a minute to figure out that I had grown up. Which speaking of that when did I grow up? How did I end up married in Salt Lake City? I want to play without a care all summer and eat Josh & John's ice cream. So mind boggling, anyway, I am here and that's not going to change, I'm glad I'm here, I'm sure some day 10 years down the road I'll wonder why I have children and a house and why I'm in [insert name of city here].

No comments:

Post a Comment