background

Friday, December 30, 2011

My life in boxes!















So it's official we are moving to Glenwood Springs, CO. We found out yesterday, today we got qualified for the condo we will be living in, and I basically pack, take care of Hudson, eat, wash dishes repeat, plus I try to get out of the house a little each day.
Here are some highlights of our life as of late.
I always forget blogger loads pics backwards so it goes most recent to oldest. Starting with Hudson's vintage find from DI, he wore it to the Adult Connolly Christmas Party. Next up we have, the morning after Christmas lovin' with Dad. Then you will see Hudson was really only interested in his cousin Vince's toy and the wrapping paper, his presents seemed to bore him as caught in one of the pics. On Christmas Eve, which also happens to be my due date, like when I was supposed to be born, clearly not Hudson's, we celebrated my birthday with my family. Hudson also majorly scored at the Connolly Cousin Party, he got to meet another Santa, one that looked strangely like his dad's cousin, he also got this cute stuffed Woody doll, I keep trying to convince him he likes him, he has managed to poke his eyes, suck his nose and bang him into the bars of his crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment