background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

One day I will find you!

Once upon a time in the summer of 2009 I tried to register for an online biochemistry class, due to already having a degree I couldn't register right away, but it was the last class I needed for my prerequisites for the masters program I hoped to apply for. . The class was full and I kindly emailed the professor to be added, he replied back no, I persisted on for about 3 more emails to no avail. I remember feeling pretty negative feelings towards the guy actually. The professor was located in Glenwood Springs, CO. Fast forward 2 1/2 years, TJ says he is taking a job out there. I say "I'm going to find that teacher!". About 2 months after that we are in Glenwood Springs, attending church, a man comes up to us and kindly invites us over for dinner. We chat and chat, I find he is a professor, a science professor, an online biochem professor, for the U, I grab TJ and introduce him, we all have a good laugh and he apologizes and explains he was paid by class not student and it was overbooked etc. We enjoyed lunch and a tour of their neighborhood which they tried to sell us on. They are a great family and he reminds us of TJs older brother. He found me haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment