background

Monday, March 25, 2013

18 weeks take II



Yes there I am pregnant, braces, and glasses.  Does it get any better?  I ran out of contacts and I am BLIND without them!  Don't worry a new shipments is on it's way.  My belly is much bigger in real life, PROMISE!  Although I have lost weight recently which concerns me but my belly is growing, so I guess it's probably just shifting around.  I gained around 15 my first trimester and I've lost 5 my second, it's not supposed to work that way at all.  I was stressed because I gained too much, so I stopped weighing myself and now I'm stressed because I'm loosing weight, I'm just not even going to weigh myself anymore!  Tomorrow I am 19 weeks so I thought I should get this out before then.  Our ultrasound is in a week in a half.  Time to guess boy or girl????  Of course I am going to find out because that would be like having the internet and not using it!  Although I fully admire people who wait and maybe when I have one of each I will try that out.  

I will never not use this stuff!  It makes my hair AMAZING for 3-4 days.  I do it the first day and just let my hair do it's thing till I feel unsanitary and wash it again.  No frizz, no oiliness, just wonderful hair all the time!


And this, this is a blessing to a pregnant woman, I wish I could bath my whole house in it!  I hear there is a cleaning spray so I might!  It's all natural and smells like you came out of the Queen's Garden!  Most fragrances I can handle for a day because I hate perfumey smelling stuff (Bath and Body Works makes me gag!) but this stuff is a botanical therapeutical miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment