background

Friday, March 22, 2013

Zion National Park



rest stop along the 70, had to let Huds expel some energy on our 7 hour drive although he never made a sad peep


this gas station attendant insisted we take a fam pic, she deserves attendant of the year award


Huds was ready to take the wheel around 8pm





good morning Zion!  It was a windy sleepless night for me, I even took half a Unisom, next time a whole one, oh and I finally got the mailbox app notification at 5am after I had finally fallen asleep, I considered deleting it but decided it was worth keeping




some hike by the long tunnel 




bridge to Emereld Pools hike


Weeping Rock




yes I know my but has gotten bigger, thank you pregnancy
on the way to The Narrows

Wish we could have stayed longer, but only if I could sleep at night!


Had to add TJ's pic of us sleeping, I was awake but the flash was too bright



No comments:

Post a Comment