background

Friday, April 5, 2013

mint and pink cake
If I were to have made a gender reveal cake this is what it would have looked like (from here).
Our little trickster had it's legs curled around the umbilical chord and it's hands in front of it's face.  I'm pretty sure it was sleeping because it didn't move a whole lot either.  But everything looked healthy.  So that's good news.  Must be taking after my side of the family.  Hudson was sprawled out and waving to us during his ultrasound, clearly taking after his father.  Well the mystery continues till the end of the month hopefully baby will be more compliant during that ultrasound.

In other news I feel like I have pneumonia, I'm going to the doc in an hour.  I'm hoping this is a girl now because I don't know if I can handle what pregnancy does to my immune system another time.  But if it's a boy that would be fun too, because brothers 2 years apart in my opinion should have a lot more fun than anything spread further than that.  It's a win/win situation.  Voting has extended till the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. you deserve a gender reveal cake like this...it's beautiful. can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete