background

Friday, March 22, 2013

St George



Huds brought me this cherry blossom and called it a star


kissing the duck


Waiting outside the Bear Paw for breakfast


there was a big empty closet waiting for me to use it/how TJ travels


kneaders french toast at home


on top of the mountain outside the condo









Garrison and TJ photo compliments of Brooke


Snow Canyon sand dunes, kind of like the beach without water


sand fight!




Splash Pad downtown


Nielson's Frozen Custard, we went here twice






this and the next one are also compliments of Brooke


Sand Baby


It was hard to come back to less than warm temps after this trip, before I left 45 was warm, after freeezing!!  It was a nice break and we were so glad our friends Brooke and Garrison could live it up with us a day.  We dined at the Pasta Factory, lunched at 25 and Main twice, and got In & Out on our way out, plus the Bear Paw Cafe and Neilson's, I could almost see us living us there but I don't know that I could say goodbye to the CO mountains.

3 comments:

  1. love the sand fight pic! and it looks like your time in zion was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest pictures! So jealous of your fun vacation. I wish Dew and I could have made it :( Next time! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are having too much fun:) love the pictures

    ReplyDelete