background

Monday, August 27, 2012

Smiles

Everyone says it over and over but being a mom really is the best thing.  I'm really blessed that I get to be home with my little boy.  There are so many little moments that just fill me with joy.  This morning I was putting Hudson down for a nap.  I was getting a little sleepy too and I may have dosed off for a bit, while he drank his bottle.  I woke up as he handed me his empty bottle rolled to his side, let out a sigh of contentment, and smiled a big smile as he fell asleep snuggled up to me.  It is a rare occasion for him to fall asleep cuddling with me these days, but it's an occasion I love!  I love my little family!

Oh I almost forgot that earlier this morning Hudson came up behind me in the kitchen while I was making breakfast and kept poking me with something sharp, I turned around and they were scissors, not sure where he got them, but he thought he was pretty funny poking mom with scissors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment