background

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thank you Irish for your eyes and your music!

What does one do when they can't sleep at night, why download doppelganger apps to see who your adorable twinkly baby looks like.  No matter what picture I put up of Hudson he gets the same result Liam Neeson, it gives you three look alikes each time and Huds always gets Liam, he also frequently gets Orlando Bloom (which I can see happening when you mix a Connolly with a greek), and once Patrick Stewart.  I personally think he looks a lot like Chris O'Donnell at least the twinkle Chris has in his eyes in the The Three Musketeers.

Then there's hubs, he gets Joaxin Pheonix, however you spell that.  I always had a thing for those Pheonix boys.  I would personally add look alikes Bradley Cooper and Vigo Mortensen but that's just me, what do you think?  Regardless I think my boys are the cutest of them all!

As for me, I think the best results would be a mix of those three ladies that the app thinks I may look like, I don't think I look strikingly like any of them.

On another note most of baby and hubs look alikes are Irish or at least half Irish, anyone heard about those Irish eyes smiling.  The Connolly's have a strong smiling Irish eye gene and I'm beginning to pick it out, like when I watched The Three Musketeers  I told TJ, d'Artagnan has to be Irish with that twinkle.  Lucky Irish with their twinkly eyes. 

Another thing I appreciate about Irish is their music.  Also the Connolly's are pretty musically talented if you haven't heard.  One of our radio stations here was playing music by Irish people or something to that affect and it played a song by Bap Kennedy, Lonely No More.  I came home and downloaded it intermediately, you must download the real version the live one on youtube doesn't do it justice.  Thank you Irish for your twinkly eyes and great music!


Liam Neeson
Orlando Bloom
Patrick Stewart
Chris O'Donnell

No comments:

Post a Comment