background

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Basking in the Moonlight

I got a text the other day that said "is this still Dakis' number?" from TX.  Me thinking it was a good old friend of mine McCleary Kent text back "yep, this Kent?" my phone immediately rang and I didn't even bother to look at the number assuming it was her, but it wasn't it was a male, my mind went wild, TX, male, knows me as Dakis, uh oh that fits an x's description, but than I found out it was a reporter from our local paper interviewing me on our upcoming relay race (big sigh of relief)!  Not sure those were exactly my words, I don't think some of those are complete sentences.  I really need to work on my interviewing skills if they are my words, because I never sound as clear as I think in my head.
Well here's the story enjoy:
http://www.postindependent.com/article/20120816/VALLEYNEWS/120819925/1083&ParentProfile=1074
TJ's jelous because I've been on the news and in the paper within the first 6 months we've been here.  I really don't try for these things I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment