background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hudson's first movie

I know, I know you can all judge me, I know babies aren't supposed to watch movies, but can you blame me. I took Hudson to the 5 Point Film Festival in Carbondale a few weeks ago. You should have seen his face, especially during the spinning stars, he really did not know how to process it poor kid and he did loose it, but I stood in the back with him and eventually we watched some of the children's presentation and one on Jane Goodall, although he slept through most of that I think this video is so fun to watch and parts of it are filmed right here where we live, you might have to come visit us to figure out which ones. The entire festival really motivated me and I would guess most in attendance to a) be an environmentalist and conservationist and b) you can do anything so follow your dreams and your heart, ahhh I love it, we so belong here!

 PS Hudson is into doing gross things like licking the trash can and growling at us, ( I should probably lighten up on reading him Where the Wild Things Are he also enjoys watching other kids wrestle and beat each other with foam baseball bats, I feel sorry for the day he realizes these things hurt he's still just as sweet as ever though.

PSS I haven't worn normal people clothes since Sunday and it feels great, it seems I go from pj's to workout clothes to pj's, rough life I know!

 PPSS I may have cried the first few times I watched this video, something about nature and overcoming my self and fears, and following my heart has been healing my soul, I know Jesus is the master healer of our souls but sometimes we (well at least I) need His creations to help scale back the muck out of our lives and rediscover what really matters so He can enter our hearts

PPSSS Did you know I was once a tree hugging free-spirited hippy? I miss that girl! It's true ask my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment