background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm on a streak!!!


Today my Chunky Monkey had his 2 month appointment. Hudson weighed in at 13 pounds 12 ounces and is 24 1/2" long, the Dr told me he is about the size of an average 4 month old. I asked him all my questions about green poop, oozing belly buttons, and such and he laughed and said, your son is growing really well, he is happy, and alert, I wouldn't loose sleep. I feel he is totally healthy but I just want to run these things by the Dr I've never been a mom before. The rest of the day was spent getting ready for the Benefit Bash for Brian. It turned out amazing, I was over the Baked Goods, I've never seen so many treats disappear so fast! I've also never seen so many people for a cause for a family member of mine. Wow, we have great friends!
PS my little guy is growing so fast, he is constantly in awe of all the world around him, as he checks out all the pictures on our walls I can tell his vision is focusing better.

1 comment:

  1. Sitting here reading your latest post with Adeleigh in front of me eating macaroni. Jack Johnson started playing and up went her chubby arms, big grin on her face, bouncing up and down, dancing to the tunes :) Cute picture too!

    ReplyDelete