background

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bathtime



So today I woke up to actually shower and head over to a mommy group with a couple friends from the good old state of Colorado. Funny thing another one of our friends from Colorado decided to pop in town on business for the day. So I dragged her childless self to the mommy group, we had so much fun I neglected to take any pictures. Maybe it will happen again someday...
Hudson got his shots yesterday and was pretty cranky today, however he really enjoyed his bath, Hudson always loves himself some bathtime, he even sunk in deeper today on his own, I didn't catch his really great smiles he was giving me, he always gets distracted by the camera but these are pretty cute.

I cropped the 1st one because posting someones privates on the internet is well kind of racy. The second picture little man was starving, apparently when I went to young women's I put my phone on silent which also turned off the vibrate so TJ was alone with a Hungry Hungry Hudson, I thought he was asleep and my phone never vibrated whoops.

One other random thought, TJ was asking if he could borrow my volumes of journals I've kept since I was able to write to show the seminary kids. I was pretty hesitant but I guess if it inspires kids to keep their own journals, why not. Now my guilty confession, since we've been married I write like once a month, so dear blog please don't go anywhere you are the record of my life, that and all the ramblings I tell TJ every night.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I don't know how I would feel about someone taking my journals! Unless they were from like 3rd grade.. Hudson is so cute!! Good idea cropping, ha ;)

    ReplyDelete