background

Monday, August 29, 2011

Death Cab for Cutie - Codes and Keys (Full Album)

Today consisted of an early morning interview which I thoroughly enjoyed, reviewing this album and deciding I mush have it:


lots of these smiles:




It's fun to see how much he is observing everything around him from the camera to all the pictures in our home. He'll look at the pictures I hung above his crib and smile. Today his giggle was more defined but I didn't get it on camera sorry folks, I was too busy enjoying it.


and grocery shopping.
Oh yes I started reading this book:

so far it's a really good read and true!
Well to bed I go I'm starting to feel like that lady in proverbs who goes to bed after everyone and wakes up before them just to get things done, not that I can live up to the gal but I just get that whole being up when everyone is asleep to get everything done now.

1 comment:

  1. Hudson is adorable! What a sweet family you have :) That books on my to-read list! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete