background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pet Peeves

I really am in an extremely blissful mood but I just wanted to share three pet peeves of mine. Yes three, and if you do one of these or even all three, well I'm not sorry, maybe you'll learn not to do them.

Pet Peeve #1- Icy sidewalks, parking lots etc, tonight my car slid in a parking lot and almost hit a bunch of parked cars luckily there was a dry patch and no peds in the way. However upon traversing back to my car I wiped out, my knee had such agonizing pain I cried, it's all better now though, but I'm going to go buy some claws for my shoes now!

Pet Peeve #2- Babies with bigger bows/flowers than their heads. Big bows and flowers are cute, I'll even venture to say a really big one is cute, but please don't send me a picture of a flower, I want to see your newest addition not some cheap felt or fake flower, if it pleases you adjust the flower so that it's not blocking babies entire head off in photos so that my thought isn't "wow, great gaudy flower, but oh what a feminine little girl with a flower on her head" I hope you think your kid is better looking than a fake flower headband! If you are looking at your family pictures and realizing it's you, it's OK, just don't do it again! Your child will be grateful and so will I!

Pet Peeve #3- Visible Cleavage/Boobs- Put those away!!! The only one who wants to see them is lonely men, and you don't want a lonely man, they are creepy!!! Sure you can be proud of your girls but putting them up to your chin just makes you look fat, and wearing really low cut clothes makes you look like that's all your good for, you tatas.

Enough said for tonight, I'm glad I got all that out, hopefully you find this humorous and not offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment