background

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The thing they never tell you!

I can't complain my pregnancy has been relatively easy compared to many I hear. My main complaint would have to be smells that bring nausea and I have to wear different clothes but what did I expect right. After becoming pregnant though all my coworkers and other women friends just let loose on the gory details like I had joined some secret members only club. I feel it my duty to educate all women who are thinking about one day becoming pregnant. Things like your ab muscles separate and sometimes take months to come back together and sometimes not in the right place, freaky!!! You pee your pants, so far I haven't noticed or experienced these but wow! Next up the Dr has to stick there hand/vacuum up places after birth sheez, what did they do before Dyson?! You can't get out of bed because it's physically impossible at certain points and if you some how manage to you might throw up because of the pressure on your tummy. Your memory becomes shot permanently and then your baby gets teeth and bites you! Clearly I need to go to bed but there is more I just can't remember it all, see loosing the memory, maybe that's why women forget to tell you. It has given me greater appreciation for my mom though, she must have really wanted me to go through this 5 times me being the 4th and to think I was once in her tummy and made her vomit oh that just makes my heart warm because for some strange or not so strange reason I too feel that it will all be worth it!

2 comments:

  1. You're so adorable! There's a lot of awful stuff that comes along with it but it's wonderful to be a mother... and just so you know, that part's not easy either. But the hard things make it more meaningful. You will be wonderful. When I was pregnant, I stressed out so much about everything. My mom said to me once during one of my freak out moments, "Kristi, there are a lot of wimpier people who have done it!" It helped to know I'd survive, and I feel like a much better person because of it. Even if I still pee my pants if I sneeze unexpectedly. haha. Love ya... oh, and I would consider myself wimpier than you, so I think you'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I definitely have an advantage with my dad being an OB... I knew to expect a lot of crazy things! As a side note, my abs haven't separated and I'm certain it's because I've continued working out. So just stay active and maintain muscle tone and I'm sure you'll be fine! However, peeing your pants is unavoidable. If I don't brace when I sneeze I pee a little. It just happens! Haha! =)

    ReplyDelete