background

Monday, January 17, 2011

T to the J


It's 36 mins till the celebration of TJ's birth and I'm still awake. If I stayed up a couple more hours I could make him breakfast. Hmmmm maybe that is why he set his alarm clock in front of me and told me the time he was waking up. I couldn't fall asleep thinking of how much I love him and coincidentally I have a really good reason to write about him tonight. Reflecting on my favorite times with T.J.:
-Traveling, when we road-trip we always pack as much produce as we can that would otherwise go bad in a cooler along with other healthy snacks. I love by day 3 when we are eating Adam's peanut-butter with everything carrots, bread, etc. and even though the carrots might be soggy or really dry and I wish I had something fresh, I'm grateful that we are eating that instead of McDonald's.
-Cooking/eating good food together, T.J. really appreciates food especially my cooking, every time I make something he says "that was the best (insert food) ever and really means it".
-This last summer at my family cabin up on Mt Evans, CO there was nothing but us nature, fire, and love. I wish we could have stayed there longer.
-The 4th of July at Grand Lake, sigh, I could live there in the summer with Teej!
-Whenever he comes home or I come home he always gives me the kind of hug that makes life worth living.
-When I start to tease T.J. he turns into another person, actually we both morph into little kids and can stay up all night making each other laugh. My favorite is when I annoy him so bad that I get some sort of head tapping torture, to which I pretend to get really upset till he stops and then go right back to my annoying ways or reversing the torture on him.
-How whenever I'm MIA T.J. calls and says "Can't wait to see the new shoes!".
-How ridiculous his dance moves are, he has the longest legs I've ever seen and can sure twist those hips, they are actually pretty impressive, the dance moves that is.
-Taking to him when he's talking in his sleep, hahaha!
-When we watched Charlie, a sappy movie on our laptop in bed, when I looked over at him his extremely long eyelashes were drooping with big tear drops over his big clear blue eyes.
-That brings me to my first and favorite those big blue eyes that have a twinkly sparkle when he smiles his great big smile, that when I first looked into I knew I had finally found my home and remind me of that everyday:-)
-Oh and I almost forgot I love that little freckle or whatever it is just above his lip, it just tops off his perfect handsomeness so much, I really don't think there is a more handsome man in the whole world through and through!

No comments:

Post a Comment