background

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Give Thanks!

Thanksgiving was spent in a blur of Connolly's in St George, we were down 2 families which equated to about 43 people I believe. My sister Caitlin made these sweet t-shirts which we all pretty much lived in all weekend. A ping pong tournament was organized and some of us worked on our mad cheering skills! Black Friday TJ kept waking me up all night asking me if he should get a kitchen aid or not, I kept telling him not to worry about it and go to bed. However I awoke to a chrome kitchen aid on my dresser, it was like Christmas morning!!! My mom has had her kitchen aid for EVER and I initially learned to make a lot of things on it! I've burned out a motor on a hand-mixer so TJ was insistent that I get the mega wattage version he kept telling me that to go with lower wattage would be like using a cocoamotion. Unfortunately on Thanksgiving day Brian broke his leg during Turkey Bowl he didn't get to return home or to the "mansion" as I call it (it's really more of a vacation home I guess with 43 beds, pools, and other fun features) till Saturday:-( so sad. That's him sleeping with TJ. Anyway the things I am most greatful for are, my family, the new little one that is growing, I think it's just the coolest and my extended family and friends. I am also so greatful for my knowledge of Christ's gospel, sometimes I forget living in UT that the knowledge I have is so rare but I can't ever get over what a gift it is. I'm greatful for my life it is so much different than anyone I know but it has been so wonderful and so beautiful! I'm a lucky girl! Also I forgot to mention that I stole the awesome fam picture from Caitlin, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment