background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Food is good, gag!

Many people say that when you are pregnant one day you wake up and you are not nauseated anymore. I'm still waiting for that day to come. I sometimes wonder will I ever feel the same? The words I keep telling myself are food is good, food is good, you like food. But the bitter horrible truth is that every food smell makes me gag a little till I'm starving but the aftermath of eating is equally awful in it's own way. My sister was sick her whole pregnancy my mom just the middle, so far I'm in the 2nd trimester and wishing I could just sleep till it went away. The newest thing today is dizziness just before I was supposed to teach the young women at church I kept feeling like I had just spun myself around and laid down on the floor, luckily someone gave me 2 Starbursts and I managed through it all, anyway sorry about all my ranting but I just had to type my thoughts it an attempt that typing might convince myself, food is good, food is good, gag!

2 comments: