background

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I stay up late!





I have this disease of being wide-awake at night!!! I'll be tired at like 7pm but as soon as 11pm hits I get wired, exactly the time that TJ conks out cold, so my blog and facebook get extra attention at these hours. Things that have made me sooooo happy in the last week, the new Jack Johnson CD To the Sea, I left work early on Thursday and went straight to Best Buy where it was only $9.99 that is about $5 in saving and I knew I was going to buy it eventually so I went for the kill. I LOOOVE Jack, I love his idealistic nature I feel like we see eye to eye on that and we both seek after truth, that's what gets me plus his sound is one of a kind.

The next thing that has made me super happy is 3 trips to Midway/Park City. I have been practicing 3.6 mile run up Guardsman Pass, it's a 1463 foot elevation gain, the first time we went we actually ran the wrong road. The second time I stopped like 4 times, and this morning I rocked it! Anyways running makes me super happy and then running in the mountains makes me even happier and helps me bond to Utah. TJ and I also found this trail in Park City last Saturday that I love, I picked out our future home a couple blocks away from one of the trail heads, I can't wait, not that I can imagine ever needing a house that big but location is key come on!

Oh and on Sunday we saw a triple rainbow, I know double means good luck, but triple WOW! Here's a couple pics right before a lightning storm blogger botches the rainbows but they are all there.

2 comments:

  1. hey, i love jack johnson!! did you know that he's coming to USANA this summer? maybe we should make a double-date out of it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wow, I just read this, I didn't know anyone could comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete