background

Monday, June 28, 2010

Growing UP!!

The other day TJ and I went to help his friend Ben and Laura move. After like a hundred trips up and down stairs I sat in a chair and watched TJ and his friends load up the moving truck. They had all known each other since Kindergarten and 3/5 are married. I could see the little boy in all of them and pondered on how these boys had the courage basically what besieged them and made them decide they were old enough and ready to get married. Like what does it take for a guy to decide well I think I'll get married. I know all of these guys love families and come from really great families and were probably excited their whole lives to get married. It's fun to contrast them next to their fathers who were once young men doing the same thing, now much older and wiser. I wonder for a moment do they think they are crazy? Maybe they do but I think they mostly understand because that's where they started too, and the only way to gain wisdom and grow in this area is by jumping right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment