background

Monday, February 4, 2013

Denver

After this trip to Denver I really missed civilization.  I wish I could have the city 15 mins away and still live in a classy little mountain town.  Today I told TJ I think I am a California girl, but I don't think that's true either.  I don't know where the perfect place is for me, I feel like haven't found it, not sure I ever will but I just want the perfect place to live and this is pretty darn close, all I can do is buy some good winter boots and coats and be grateful I'm not getting my food out of a dumpster or something right.  It was my first trip to a mall in over a year, besides City Creek and I must say I need to build up my shopping tolerance before I do that again whooh!
Artichoke Alfredo Pizza from Triggers in Idaho Springs, CO
Triggers is a Spaghetti Western eatery


Idaho Springs waterfall and water wheel see my Idaho Springs post, so many good memories

I hear this is a red neck fire alarm, car was running windows down and the other dog almost ate us!


Huds at the temple water fountain


my cute boys


the fam

1 comment:

  1. i know, i really wish a big city was within an hours drive.

    ReplyDelete