background

Monday, October 31, 2011

Double Life






Having 2 blogs has been rough it's been splitting my personality in two and making me boring, the thing is I don't like having all our family pictures up for everyone to see. Maybe I'll reconverge the two. Speaking of which husband is looking at taking a job in that state that I love. We've been dreaming up a storm while looking at our life here, not wanting to leave all this wonderfulness behind. If it were up to me I would probably stay right where we are forever, minus the lack of windows in our one bedroom basement apartment, I've truly fallen in love with my life here. My home which I hated for about a year because of it's dark coldness (tip: add another person, now it is warmer and brighter), my in-laws who are amazing (tip: fully embrace in-laws, don't worry what they think of you and don't vent about your feelings in an email and actually hit send when you really meant save, trust me on this one), my neighbors (tip: if you want amazing neighbors move to Sugarhouse, Salt Lake City, UT) I think this part kills me the most, granted 9/13 of TJ's family lives in our neighborhood, I have never had such a family feel anywhere I've ever lived. Everyone knows each others names, your neighbors bring you meals for a month when you have a baby, you trust your neighbors, you stop and chat over the fence, people help each other and look out for each other. The houses are small but the hearts are big here, no wonder these itty bitty homes are so pricey.
We found an itty bitty home here that goes for the same as a garganch size one where we are most likely moving.
Besides this we've been dressing up kind of pathetically as Tarzan, Jayne, and a monkey for Halloween. I think that sums up our double life for now.
Here are some pics.
Update: Hudson is actually 4 months as of this week and he know is grabbing his little monkey stuffed animal it is so cute I'll have to post a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment