background

Monday, October 24, 2011

He grabbed the fishing pole!!!
























Hudson is 4 months now!!! He is huge and teething. Last weigh in was 16.5 pounds a couple weeks ago and a wiggly 25" or 26". He likes to show off standing by straightening his legs and smiling at everyone. He has been batting at things for a while but watch this sequence of events and look for his first grab:

he even held on while he slept, and yes in case you were wondering that is TJ in the first picture in the water at Rockport on October 21st brrrrrr!

PS Let me tell you something I love about TJ, we were looking at homes today online and I kept thinking that I wanted this one home but it is clearly out of our price range, TJ looked and the appraised value is 100K less than what was stated so he starts calling the real estate agent, I would never ask if the home was 100K less, that is like a lot less!!! The agent said actually yes the price is about that now. Granted we're not moving just yet but if I was that is where I would move, maybe it will be bank owned by the time we are ready.
Why TJ should love me, I wrote an 8 page paper for him today, and don't tell him but I secretly enjoyed it.

I'm writing this at midnight on Halloween but it just fit this post more than a new one could do it justice. Something really neat I've observed in Hudson is that he really looks to his dad to learn new things. For example the fishing pole and sometimes when I leave Hudson with TJ and come back Hudson is cooing back at TJ the noises TJ makes at him. I think it's so interesting even from babyhood we look to our fathers to learn things, makes me wonder if he somewhere in his brain remembers how important it is to look to his Heavenly Father. Hudson loves his dad so much, I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment