background

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hudson











My heart has been so many places throughout my life, it's interesting to look back and put it all into perspective. To see how young I was and the things I thought and felt, I have the things I've always wanted in my life a husband I love and adore and now we have a family and I am a mother. I am sleep deprived but have no idea except for this morning I woke up fed Hudson and fell asleep with him on the couch, I knew I had a husband sleeping in our room but couldn't remember his name, so I started yelling Adam, really strange I ended up giving up and going back to sleep, the only Adam's I know are my brother and the one in the scriptures.

Anyways some awesome things about Hudson, the morning after he was born I was holding him in a little rocker by the window in the hospital and he smiled at me for like 20 mins. He started with this full mischievous smile with his eyes barely open and worked to half smiles and open mouth smiles and he smiles everyday several times through out the day. Also when we were in the hospital I made a kissy face at him and he looked up at me and made the biggest smacking kiss, he has done this a couple more times too. He is kind of attached to me, when he is sleeping in my arms he will open his eyes a crack and reach out to make sure it's me and I'm still holding him, when we had to put him under the billi lights this was hard for him as he had his mask on and had to lay there with out me he would often rip it off and his poor arm would flail as he tried to find me, he only spend a total of 6 hours over 2 days under those things. He likes music, whenever anyone sings he is really interested. Oh he loves his hands, in our ultrasounds he was obsessed with them always sucking on them and putting them in his mouth, he still does this. He is currently sleeping on my lap so I can't download the newest pics but here are some of my favorite so far.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. So lovely. So happy for you. So much to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is amazing! I can't wait to meet my little girl. The way you describe being a new mom makes me so excited to be there too. :)

    ReplyDelete