background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

2 weeks





So Hudson actually isn't 2 weeks till tomorrow but we had his 2 week appointment yesterday. His umbilical chord was oozing yellowy/green stuff and so they had us come in a couple days early, turns out that is normal. He weighed in at 9 pounds 9 oz and he feels even heavier this morning so I'm pretty sure he has gained a pound since his birth. He also measured at 21 and 3/4" which is 2 and a 1/4" longer than his birth, the Dr thinks they probably just didn't stretch him out all the way, anyway he is a big boy! He snores, grunts, and makes all kinds of noises why he sleeps. I'm pretty sure he is too big for his cradle as he barely moves and gets his arm stuck in the bars poor guy. His eyelashes have gotten longer and he is good at imitating us I don't know if he means to. But so far he's imitated my kissy face at him, and TJ's yawning. He also smiles at me when I smile at him, I know it's probably just gas but he must have a lot of it. My favorite moment would have to be yesterday he was laying on my chest and he lifted up his neck and placed his head on the flat spot between my clavicles and let out this big sigh of contentment, sigh so cute! These pictures are actually from last week but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! I love his little smile in the last picture, congratulations again :)

    ReplyDelete